Monday, October 13, 2008

Our newest grandchild has been born! Sydney Nelson was born on September 29, 2008 in Lemore, CA at 12:47 AM. She was 20" long and weighed 8 lbs 15 oz.
` She is so beautiful! Her face is shaped so perfectly.Her eyes are like her daddy's eyes, her cute lip is just like her cute mommys opper lip.
My greatest fear was that she wouldn't know me because I wasn't at her birth to bond with her. However, when Brianna brought her up to Riverton when she was just a week old, I went over to the VanWagoners tp see her and hold her. When i picked her up and she looked into my eyes, she told me in my heart that she knew exactly who I am and she has alot to share with me. I know that she has been with my mother before she came here.
Sydney has a wisdom in her eyes that is unmistakable. She is truly a blessed child and I love her so much. Thank you, Heavently Father, for sending her safely here. We will all take very good care of her. Brianna is a natural mother and I trust her judgement in raising her. I also feel the same about Paul. He will raise her in a loving family, active in the Church and full of fun and LOVE.

2 comments:

KMC said...

Whell, I just want you to know that it's your fault that I ate 8 "fun-sized" Almond Joys today. Dandy. Just dandy.

Oh please check out the finished drawing of Kirk and Waylon at:

vanessamccullough.blogspot.com

paulandbrianna said...

Thanks for the amazing trust level in our parenting skills. We are still trying to get a hang of everything. It has been an amazing chage in our lives for the better. I am glad that you were able to see her so much while we were in town.